[Dailydrool] Playing in the street and other shameless behavior

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 24 13:55:08 PDT 2013

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I'm fed up with the old woman, I've told her and I've told her and does she listen to a word I say?  Does she?  Heck no she doesn't, the woman is completely clueless.

Like today, just take today.  First she gets up out of bed before 8AM on Saturday.  Well, ok, ok, so we had breakfast and turn out at 5AM as usual but we were all back in bed fast asleep and at 7:30 AM she gets up and starts fussing around.  Some nonsense about "building distance."  Some half intelligible remarks about running the CIM full marathon in November and not having done distance since the Big Sur 21 miler in April.  What??????  The old woman turned 50 this year, is she nuts?  Who's going to buy the cookies if she hurts herself playing in the street.

So off she went to run 10 miles today and she was gone almost a couple hours cause she's slow as well as clueless and she comes home and she reeks of dog.  Yup, not bad enough that she plays in the street she's got to stop and play with random dogs while she does it.  So .... I took a closer sniff ...... got my snooter up close to her snooter ....... and that dog KISSED my mother!!!  I am here to tell you that my clueless momPerson has been petting a black labrador retriever named Shane and she let him kiss her ON THE MOUTH!!!!!

Well,  I never!!  This must be where Gracie gets it!

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects
with LuLu Belle (konker extrodinaire) and Gracie the little Dickens who says she's a princess