[Dailydrool] Pw Zoey has departed for the Rainbow Bridge

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Tue Aug 27 18:08:44 PDT 2013

We had to say goodbye to our beautiful 14 year old Pwincess Zoey yesterday. She had a number of health issues including behavior changes in the past year. Our vet had indicated that a brain tumor could be at the root of her anxieties, restlessness and snarkiness after dark, especially when therapies had mixed results. She began having seizures last week and this was another clear indicator. When she was no longer interested in her regular food, something that had happened on less than a handful of days in her 14 plus years, we knew Zoey was in distress and likely in pain. We made that most difficult of decisions to let her go and fly free. Her last days were spent visiting her favorite outdoor dining spots and enjoying baguettes. How she loved her bread!

She had a wonderful life as a TDIOAV therapy dog, the queen at doggie day care and our quirky and wonderful best friend. We adopted her from Guardian Angel Basset Rescue at six months of age and she spent her younger years as Zooming Zoey and making us laugh every day. In recent years Her Regalness held us to her high standards of providing service befitting a Pwincess. We will miss her more than we can say. Please, hug your hounds extra tight and watch for the shooting star that is Zoey!
To see our sweetie, just go to the home page for the Drool. She is at the top of the page. www.dailydrool.com
Thanks,
Linda and Lynn