[Dailydrool] Dear Browyn

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 27 19:58:24 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie

Today snoopy and I had our walk after dinner and we walked past the house where the nincomepoop lives.   He is a boy who is old enough to rent the basement of a house but everyone calls him the nincomepoop.  A couple of times a week somebody catches his girlfriends dog in the middle of the street and puts her back in the yard and closes the gate cause apparently nincomepoops don't know how to close a gate

Anyway the dog who is a pretty golden retriever girl has a new sign on her gate.  It is pink and has a crown and it says princess on property.  I think you and I both need one Browyn.  I will have Snoopy look for the sign online and if he finds it I will send you one

Love
Gracie
Sent from my iPaw