[Dailydrool] Pw. Zoey finally meets Feyfey

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 11:11:49 PDT 2013

Pawtunia calling in. Feyfey says that there were quite some doings at the Bridge for Pw. Zoey's arrival. Feyfey was very eager to meet her....she has been watching Zoey for many years and ways it was about time she got there. Her people did such a good job taking care of her that they had to keep taking her off the manifest. Pw. Annie came to take her in paw and very much wanted sniffs from home. Momcakes tried to get in on the sniffing.....but apparently has to wait her turn.The buffet was set, with some pretty tables and umbrellas brought in by the Lab moving division. The kitchen beagles were put to work baking cookies and baguettes. They got a receipe from da poodles....hope they were good enough..... Poodles aren't known for being all that sociable. Zoey has take a big cloud, with a beach view and will be using the telescope to check in on her slaves.........

Feyfey thinks it was just too bad that she had to wait to see such a fine houndette, upon arrival. She has tweaked her slave with a bunch of rain to make sure they know that she thinks they failed while she was here.  Zoey and her predecessor have been our cyber friends for a real long time. I have taken lessons from her talents. Zoey's slaves came to NJ, but did not bring her.......Feyfey got within 700 miles when she went to Mishgun. Nobody drove her or Zoey.  Another failure, such bad slaves.

I hopes I don't get to see her in pawson, for a while. I'm only 9.

Pawtunia
...on the phone