[Dailydrool] Blue Ear Cleaner question and black yeast in arm pits

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 11:27:47 PDT 2013

 Hi Droolers,
    I am currently using the Blue Ear Cleaner on my lemon and white boy, Luke.  It is the only thing that has worked on the red/brown yeast that likes to collect in his ears!!!!  It has been a miracle.  My vet tried Zymox, Otomax, and Malotic and nothing touched it!  I finally decided to try the wondrous Blue stuff on it.
    Here is the rub.  It is staining his white and lemon fur.  Will this dissipate with time?  Should I just suck it up?
    What about the black, yeast/fungus that can collect in the folds of their skin or arm pits?  Luke gets it in his armpits.  My other two Bassets don't get this at all.  Any suggests of treatment?  Any good home remedies?  All suggestions welcome.
    Thank you,
    Marie Campbell and the Basset/Newf Crew
Man Plans ~ God Laughs