[Dailydrool] David Handler books

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:19:19 PDT 2013

Hi!  I'm a week behind on my Drools, so forgive me if this has been
covered already, but I read all those Stewart Hoag books and loved
them.  Amazon has quite a few of them still: available as used
paperbacks, hardcovers, even kindle and audiobook versions.

Author: David Handler
The Man Who Lived by Night: Stewart Hoag Mystery - 1989
Man Who Died Laughing, The- 1990
The Man Who Would Be F. Scott Fitzgerald- 1991.
The Woman Who Fell From Grace - pub. 1991
The Boy Who Never Grew Up - pub. 1992
Man Who Cancelled Himself, The- 1994
The Girl Who Ran Off with Daddy: The Stewart Hoag Mysteries, Book 7 - 1996
The Man Who Loved Women to Death- 1997