[Dailydrool] Gold bond

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:37:38 PDT 2013

We powder Charlie's armpits and belly almost every day. He LOVES it. We say, "Wanna powder?", and he runs over to his dog bed and rolls right over. I just hold his paw(s) out to the side and shake it into his pits and belly, and then rub it in a bit.

I do wash the dog bed cover weekly, it gets pretty saturated with GB, but that doesn't really hurt anything. DH wears contacts, so he tries not to get the GB on his hands before he "gets his eyes in".

Nancy, owned by Tina-Weena and Little/Big Charlie