[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 07:52:59 PDT 2013

Hospital (dog) just called with the results of Nigel's U/A recheck.
Bummer.
Still has raging infection. ***sigh*** so tomorrow he goes in for a sterile
sample to be drawn and sent for a culture.
Crap.
I don't really mind paying for this, of course, if it means getting him
cured.

I mind having to take him in, because he is sooooo hard to transport. Oh
well. We do what we do. (I cannot do it today because John is not home to
help put him in the Van.)

Frustrated MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc