[Dailydrool] Dis Conley

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 07:00:54 PDT 2013

Conley

Sometimes a dog has to take matters into their own paws and feed
themselves.  Take the other day for instance.  I wanted a snack but the
humans were at work.  I could have just waited until that momperson of mine
came home.  But I wanted a snack.  What's a dog to do??

Well I convinced the kittens, to knock down the bowls with the package of
dental sticks on them.  I bet Binx and Flash that they couldn't jump up on
the microwave.  After a few times, Binx managed to jump up on the bowls and
jump on the microwave.  When the bowls came crashing down on the floor, so
did the dental sticks.  He-he  I had the entire back of dental sticks for
my afternoon snack.  My momperson was not amused when she came home.  I
tried to tell her it was the kittens' fault.  My basset sister Matilda
snitched on me. She was upset because while I was snacking on dental
sticks, she was locked up in her crate.

Dexter
(wait a minute Mom what's that extra crate doing in the living room.  we
getting a foster? what you mean that's for me??)