[Dailydrool] Dear Gracie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 04:56:24 PDT 2013

Hi Gracie!
It is Browyn the Fairy Princess.  Sorry it has taken me so long to write
back.  It is crazy around here.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea of having a
princess sign on the fence.  There is just one problem.  I don't think
Snoopy is going to be willing to search the internet for you if you jump on
his sore hips in the middle of the night!  My Beauford is younger than your
Snoopy, but he has hip dysplasia.  I learned early on that I am NOT allowed
to pounce on him while he sleeps.  He flips me over so quick and bites me
on the lip (no blood, or marks) it will make your head spin!

Do you think Snoopy's Little Sister Drops work if the real problem is not
me, but fall allergy season?  I am SO lonely I could cry!  Both boys are
dragging around like they can hardly move and when I try to engage them in
play, they get snarky.  I have to play all by myself and the boys have to
take extra naps.  The mom is not much better.  They all have red eyes and
red spots on their skin.  Mom has to spray the boys.  She puts cream on
her, but it is the same active ingredient.  Dad says things will get better
when the harvest is over and it freezes.  The harvest hasn't even started,
so I think I have a long way to wait.

Meanwhile we are getting lots of tomatoes as as snacks.  They are cherry
tomatoes.  The mom has to cut mine in half or I play with them instead of
eating them.  Last night we also got peppers and squash.  We were eating
peaches, but they are gone.  Now we are eating pears.  Mom is doing grapes
too, but apparently we don't get to eat those.  :(

The really good thing is all this messing with food makes us drool...a lot.
 So we are drooling for all the humans and houndies with cancer and other
problems.

Blitzen the Fairy Princess, with her stupid brothers that she doesn't want
to name right now.