[Dailydrool] Cecilia's cyst

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Wed Dec 4 12:54:37 PST 2013

My Fiona, also 12-1/2, is covered in cysts. Several have exploded and it
is indeed disgusting. She had surgery in July to remove a few. I talked
it over with my vet first, let her know my anxiety about her age &
anesthesia. She said she keep he under for the shortest period possible.
And everything worked out well.

I started her on acupuncture in October, for arthritis. Three days after
the first treatment a cyst erupted cleanly. Two days later another
erupted cleanly. When we went back the next week for the 2nd acupuncture
treatment, the vet was astounded. Fiona was already on antibiotics for
skin infection,but this was the first time she didn't have to have a
exploded cyst "professionally cleaned".  Those 2 cysts have healed
completely. I was sort of hoping the rest of the cysts would just
disappear as we continue acupuncture, but they haven't. Fiona's
arthritis seems to be  better, though, and for that I am glad.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com