[Dailydrool] Gracie and the dark

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 5 13:27:02 PST 2013

Hi Annie it's Gracie,

You are SO right.  There are monsters in the dark.  Mommy says I am silly and it is just a raccoon but she's clueless so what does she know??  LuLu isn't afraid ...... she will eat the monster if she gets a chance.  Snoopy is scared but he is louder than any monster and he figures the best defense is a good offense (ahroooooooooo) and so if he hears or smells any monsters he ahroooooooooooo's real loud and then LuLu comes outside and offers to eat the monster.  So, they do alright outside.

I don't like monsters and I'm scared of the dark and it's cold outside at night and I want my mommy.  My daddy is ok too.  I want a great big person to come with me and stand right next to me if it's dark.  If I can't get them to come then I have to go hide in the rose bushes and pee.  Mommy doesn't like this, she used to have little bity flowers (groundcover) in the rose bed but those don't like pee and they all died.  For a while she kept planting more.  Now she quit that and there is just roses and mulch (bark).  The pee killed her little bity flowers but that is just too bad.  Monsters can't get me in the rose bushes cause of all the thorns.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  For a while mommy made a big deal about me peeing in the rose bushes but daddy made her stop it.  He told her it is OUTSIDE and if little Gracie goes outside by herself in the dark and pees outside you tell her she is a good girl and you give her a cookie and then you SHUT UP.  And he meant it too.