[Dailydrool] Little Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 5 20:54:20 PST 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

She forgot to tell you the best part.  She has a nightlight outside.  I am not kidding.  The clueless momPerson bought her a lighted basset topiary and put it right next to the dog door outside and leaves it on all night so if little Gracie has to go potty and she can't get me or LuLu to go with her and she can't get momPerson or dadPerson to take her out front then she has light and company while she pees.    In the rose bushes.

More later from Snoopy who;s little sister is afraid of the dark and monsters and rain and lord knows what all else