[Dailydrool] Basset afraid of the dark

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Fri Dec 6 10:58:06 PST 2013

I think our Madden is afraid of the dark,  or at least she's not a fan! Ever since the time change, unless I make her go out at night she won't! She's even taken to peeing by the back door! At first I just assumed it was her, but caught her red pawed one evening!

So, I had the DH adjust the sensitivity on the motion sensor on the porch light and have added solar lights around the perimeter of the yard closest to the door & she's gotten much better!

Only problem is that they don't stay on all night since its been getting dark so early!

But it really helped at our house!!

Gwen, Teddi, Madden & Sasha
Sent from my iPhone