[Dailydrool] A post from a lurker for the most part

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:17:56 PST 2013

Hello all... I know I normally post just for 4 The Hounds, but Gladys is
now snowed in... with more snow promised.  She has taken her last "foster"
into her home with her personal hounds.  She will deal, I just worry about
her falling over a prone body and injuring herself.  But this post really
isn't about that.  We are moving to Florida!  Leaving a bitterly cold
Kansas and headed to the warmth.  I would like to see if any of you know a
basset friendly vet in the Palm City area.  Also, we are now experiencing
doggie dementia with Milton.  He gets really restless and confused at
night.  I can't remember when I had my last full night's sleep.  Any
thoughts/suggestions about meds or treatments for this?

Marsha ( who is extremely stressed with moving and very sleep deprived)