[Dailydrool] Christmas cards

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:00:40 PST 2013

Gigi has finally put her drool to use by sealing up the envelopes for our howliday cards. They are really cute, if I do say so myself!  Beau & Noodle helped put the address labels on. That made it so easy.  We needed 60 but ordered 80, so we were able to send some to most of the Heroes list, too.  That's such a nice touch.  The ladies who put this together really did a fine job.

The whole gang is sending drool to everyone in need-humans or hound dogs.  We're looking forward to receiving lots of cards!

Susan, Gigi, Beau & Noodle
The OK posse

Sent from my iPad