[Dailydrool] confused

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 12 13:24:08 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie and I'm all mixed up,

Snoopy is in charge these days.  Snoopy goes through doors first, Snoopy is the boss.  LuLu doesn't seem to feel good, she snarks at me and she snarks at Snoopy, and she snarks at the two leggers too.  momPerson says the cold messes with LuLu and makes her arthritis hurt her.  She takes Rimadyl for 3 days at a shot when she starts limping, she was on it last week, this week she is not limping so she is not on it.  But she doesn't want to wrestle as much as she does in summer.  On the other hand she follows me around the house and uses my butt for a pillow.  She says I have a cushy tushy.  I am confused because she used to use Snoopy's butt for a pillow and I thought it was Snoopy with the cushy tushy.

Snoopy wants to wrestle, Snoopy wants to cuddle, Snoopy is a lover dog.  It seems like as long as Snoopy is in charge he is really easy to get along with.  He will yell at me if I stretch across a doorway and won't move.  But I still won't move, why should I move, he is a lover, right?  So he will yell and yell and I will yawn and yawn and eventually a two legger of various size, gender et al will show up and tell Snoopy to SHUT UP and me to MOVE.

I like it better with Snoopy in charge, LuLu not so much.  Will they swap back in summer?  Please enlighten me.

Love,
Gracie