[Dailydrool] Drool Wear

Chyril Sparks chyrils at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 17:13:10 PST 2013

My Basset/Beagle mix wears a a sweatshirt when the weather turns chilly. She weighs in at 28lbs and cannot handle the cold like the others.  When I first put it on Cassie she would stand frozen as if paralyzed but as she became custom to it she liked the warmth it gave her. She wears it in walks and to stalk squirrels in the yard. I tried placing it on the others Bassets and Cassie became jealous and pulled it off them and wanted it placed on her. Funny how they grow accustomed to things.

Stay warm my fellow droolers.

Chyril, owner to Harley, Annabelle, Cassie & Olivia