[Dailydrool] To laugh or not to laugh

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 09:33:07 PST 2013

As I laid in the floor on my back trying to stretch my very sore back out. I looked up toward the ceiling only to have two furry, saggy snooters in my face. And a thought occurred to me as I laid there, smile turning to silly laughter as the two snooters sniffed and licked my face.  Can anyone not laugh while laying on the ground looking up at 2 furry little faces looking down on you? I double hound dare you not to laugh or even crack a smile!

It is starting to warm up here...Yeah it is above freezing. And the snow is almost gone. so I took the hounds out on a walk/sniff about the property. They seemed to be in hound nirvana smelling all those wonderful trails that other critters have tracked through the yard.

Colt has another Chemo treatment tomorrow. His last treatment went very well.  Lymph node swelling is down...I can barely find them now. And he didn't seem to get ill with this last one.  Please send a little drool to help him do just as well with this one.

Love & drool to all who need it.
Michele, Colt & Ruger at Howling Hound Acres
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...