[Dailydrool] extra cards what the H****

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 15:22:52 PST 2013

Ok, Ok, Ok, all ready  I am pleading, if anyone has extra cards  that they
don't know what to do with ,send them to me , meeeeeeeeeee    !!!!  here is
the problem,  most years  by this time I usually  have my doorways
completely filled with X-Mas cards,  so this year I only  have 3 and they are from my
family bwahahahaha.
we were eating dinner tonight and hubby looks at me and asked,  " what  the
hell have you done or said  this time, that no one likes us anymore and  we
haven't gotten any cards ??????   "  I DUNNO KNOW  HONEY  !!!!!!
 ( I'm innocent ! oops chair just fell over )

Annie is going to go see Dr. Bob on Saturday,  she is still limping  and
she moans and groans, and moves frequently ,  I can tell she is in  pain, but
I just cant tell from where.  X-Rays of her leg and shoulder,  showed some
arthritis,  but not bad  In the mean time, I have given  her a tramadol
tablet that I had for Maggie when she dislocated  her  shoulder.  it seems to
have helped. I need to get both dogs healthy before  I have my surgery in Jan.
  Hubby only does feeding &  pooping,  NO Extras or fringe benefits here,
if they get sick or need  a vet visit, it isn't going to happen,  and 6 to 8
weeks recovery with  sweet cheeks having to take care of me and both hounds
is going to be one of my  life's biggest challenges.  this man is amazing
when it comes to anything  mechanical or electrical, there isn't anything he
can't fix or do,  but  damn if I can get him to remember how to turn on the
washing machine !  I  literally have to print out instructions and pin them
on the wall.  NO JOKE  !  and try to explain what a swifter duster is