[Dailydrool] Our Howliday Card

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Thu Dec 19 16:39:29 PST 2013

Droolers,

The family card is back from DocuCopies, and they look tremendous.
Debbie has out-done herself again!  I know you will love the tribute.  I
have stared the mailing.  Overseas, heroes, and write-ins go out first,
then the rest.  The first 35 leave tomorrow.  Once the card is out for a
week, then I will place our card on the website.  Mailed cards get first
look-see, as usual.

Remember, all the cards we receive are being posted here:
http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html.
After I am done here, it is time to put ten more Howliday cards on line.
That is all I do a night max.  It takes a while to scan, resize, upload
and put on the webpage.  But I enjoy it!

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, and Okie
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Buy Debbie's Basset Howliday Cards now in print on all kinds of stuff!
http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays

Quit smoking with Leon at:
http://www.as3-web.org/