[Dailydrool] What a nice surprise,!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 23:45:28 PST 2013

The past two weeks have been very hard for us. First  a two week old baby donkey was attacked by an unknown animal. No one expected him to make it through the first night but he is nearly ready to come home from the vetspital. Then our old Tennessee Walking Horse colicked and had to be euthanized. Three days after that her 7 month old colt was unable to get up by himself. He too is slowly improving at the vetspital. Soooooo imagine my joy when I opened my mailbox today and found it full of howliday cards. I was not able to participate in the card exchange this year so this is a real treat. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone
who took the time to send a csrd.