[Dailydrool] Goodbye from LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 21 17:21:33 PST 2013

Hi all, Snoopy here,

LuLu is having a fit.  LuLu says she is done and completely finished with the daily drool.  It seems she wrote a story and went to post it to the drool.  It seems there is a limit to the number of characters a story can have on the daily drool.  It seems a moderator kindly notified LuLu of the fact that she had used more characters than she was entitled too.

Um ....... we are talking about LuLu here.  She is having an absolute FIT.  And I have to live with her.  I told her this happened to MARLENE of all people and she just simply cut her story into two halves and it was fine.  LuLu says she isn't playing that game.  It would appear, from where I sit, that LuLu has EVEN MORE attitude than Marlene.

G-d help me.

Thanks a lot from Snoopy