[Dailydrool] Help! and other eating problems

Kate Lawson clawson at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 04:31:47 PST 2013

I tried GREEN TRIPE years ago when one of my hounds was not eating. I learned of it when searching the problem. I read that no dog can resist it and that it stinks to high heaven. It is un bleached cow stomach - still has un digested grasses. I ordered a case of it online  (I see it now on Amazon) and was fearful of opening the first can due to the forewarned "stench factor".  While it was seriously smelly, it was not a problem for me. And the hounds could not resist it. A pill hidden in a ball of green tripe would be hard to resist.  It seems pretty healthy to me but you would need to check with your vet about it's suitability for your special diets.

Kate and Daisy