[Dailydrool] Penny's cyst

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 10:12:52 PST 2013

Bonejour,  Pw's Penny and Polly woofin' in from across the waves in Fwance.

We would like to thank you all very much for the drool slung Penny's way.  Everyone were agreed on one thing : NO chopping board!  So da mum is feeling much better and not leaking any more (eyes, dat is).  Da drool is working, cuz the cyst did not leak at all today, so far :)))) However, da mum says she's living with a time bomb.  Wonder what that means????

Pw Polly - I'm a good nurse, I take care of my big sis.
Pw Penny - what's the fuss?  I feel fine.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."