[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Sun Dec 22 12:13:52 PST 2013

Good evening all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is Jasmin
and Joshua chiming in: My brother and I are a bit worried, the slaves keep
on telling everyone that they are doing nothing over the holidays and yet
they have either joined their friends or the friends have come to our house
on most days this December for breakfast. Lunch or dinner , what is worrying
us, is what will happen to us if the slave's decide to do things over the
holidays' I received a nasty SMS from my doctor saying that I must come in
for my annual shots, the slaves will speak to my doctor tomorrow as I am due
for my Spa treatment on Tuesday and as I am only going for my shots after
16.00 as the slaves will be otherwise occupied until then  they need to ask
my doctor if it might not be better to have the shots after my Spa
treatment. My brother Joshua is only due for his shots in April. On
Wednesday the slaves are joining the local Greek community on Christmas day
for lunch with the first course which is a fish platter been served at 11.00
and the last bit which is biscuits and coffee been served at 16.00 . Hope
the slaves are going to bring home some doggie bags. The following week the
Greek community celebrate Christmas again in the Eastern Rite of the Church
,but the slaves will not be going as they have other lunch parties planned
over that period. My brother and I have been invited to one of them but as
the distance is over 200 kilometres both ways the slaves said we might not
be able to go if it is very hot and we might have to stay at home looking
after our house once again.

We are sending find a new home soon drool to Agnes, Dudley and Carly. We are
sending welcome drool to Emmy Roo Basset, Hank, William and Gordon. We are
sending get well and stay well drool to Horton, Colt ,Daisy with cheery eye,
Basil , Bear-Bear , Miss Olivia, Burt,  Abel,  Chloe, Tessie, Jersey,
Maxwell , PW Penny and Annie. We are sending comforting and heart healing
drool tom the slaves and fur friends of Buster, Sally Belle , Toby and
Teddie who have all left for the Bridge. We will ask the slaves to give us
extra treats and light candles in their memory.

We are wishing all the humans and houndies  in Drool Land a happy Christmas
and we are sending  special stay healthy drool to all the houndies in Drool
Land and their human families in 2014.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to a multitude of doggy bags.

Lilly , Justn and Jade ATB. Just looking in.

Slave William and Johnathan enjoying doing as little as possible over the
holidays..