[Dailydrool] Holiday Greetings

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 13:27:11 PST 2013

To all my friends on the Daily Drool list:

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Holidays, Best Wishes, Bah Humbug.
Pick whichever one works best for you :)

Regardless of how one chooses to view the season, please know that you have
my sincere wishes for each of you, and every hound, to enjoy the best
holiday ever.

I'm actually writing a quick note to thank Pam for her excellent comments to
Dale regarding her work with Belvedere's food aggression. I dealt with that
issue when Maggie d'Earest (ATB) joined my family almost 14 years ago. In
fact, it was Maggie's food aggression and separation anxiety that led me to
the Drool, looking for help. Best resource ever - thanks a million, all of
you!

Tim and the White City Hounds
Leia Round
Dexter