[Dailydrool] Debbie Winchester update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:23:51 PST 2013

Debbie had three very good days and then today I got a call from her
husband saying that she had crashed again. She is not in the hospital, but
I was driving and not on a Bluetooth and so I really couldn't ask him many
questions.
I know that she called and asked him to come home, which he did, and she
asked him to call me and have me put something on the net, which I am
doing. I know that her surgery has been delayed until Feb.  And that Debbie
referred to this as another "Chemo crash." I repeat--she is not
hospitalized at least at this point.
I know you all include her in your prayers and thoughts, and this has
helped her a great deal. Light a candle, whatever it is that helps.
Wishing all your Familes the best holidays possible: I know Debbie does.