[Dailydrool] Happy Holidays to all the Droolers & their Houndies

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 07:40:16 PST 2013

I can't believe another year has gone by. I get melancholy around the
holidays ever since I lost my mom several years ago BUT I am so thankful
for all the many blessings I have in my life. I know it has been a rough
year for so many of the Drool family and you and your babies are in my
prayers. I look at my little angel, Cleo, who is 13 & I am so thankful to
still have her, and my rotten stinker, Quincy (3) who looks to be in need
of some food aggression training (sigh). I just wanted to wish each and
every one of you a very Happy Holiday and I hope and pray that things look
brighter in the New Year, that health improves for so many, that broken
hearts begin healing, and that our fur babies stay strong. And I hope &
pray for less homeless hounds, that people would begin thinking & taking
responsibility for these beautiful lives instead of throwing them away, and
I pray that our rescuers stay strong.

Best wishes to all,

--
Vicki Kerns