[Dailydrool] Marry Christmas

Ron Buries rburies at verizon.net
Tue Dec 24 21:35:50 PST 2013

Just wanted to wish all on the drool a very Merry and safe Christmas! We visited the vet today for Barney's B-12 shot and a reading of some of his tests that haver come back.
Pancratitis was confirmed. He is responding well to the treatment of meds and special food. Barney did quite well while at the vet. While my vet was explaining what the next course of action would be I heard the staff in the office
say something to Barney as he passed by our exam room. Vet and I had just finished and were leaving the room when Barney ran by and disappeared into another room. It seems that his vet had a very nice muffin on the counter and he procurred
it after he had his B-12 shot. He ate it all. The girls were in hysterics. I just said its an every day happening.  Thats the only thing we left the office today with out paying for! You go Barney!!!

													Ron & Barney Chomp,chomp! gulp!