[Dailydrool] Taffy and Miss Angela

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 27 11:06:52 PST 2013

Piles of drool for Taffy that everything goes well, please do let us know, we are keeping fingers and paws crossed.

Miss Angela we are so glad you came through surgery fine.  Bill - Morse is similar to Miss Angela in that he adores the fire but also strongly disapproves of the spitting and cracking of the wood.   A few years ago we changed over from open fire to a woodburner, and he is just as toasty (or more so, as the heat doesn't disappear so readily up the chimney) and the door protects him from any unwanted noise.

Perhaps Miss Angela would care to leaf through a brochure?  :D

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB