[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Update

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 28 19:07:30 PST 2013

The cards are filling our web pages.  As of Saturday night, 12-28-13, 114 Howliday Cards posted so far. I have caught up so look for even more Monday night after we have more mail.  www.winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_3.html.

I posted our Family Card tonight too.  Find it here, www.winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Family_Card.html.  Everyone be safe!

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, and Okie

www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com
Quit smoking with Leon at: http://www.as3-web.org/