[Dailydrool] rawhides, chewies etc

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 09:36:22 PST 2013

I don't like Bully sticks altho my dogs certainly do. Most of them, once
dampened STINK. I can smell the piss all over the house and it drives me
nuts. My nose is lousy but I can smell that.
Recently I saw some advertised as Odor Free, and so maybe I will try some
of those. Like rawhides sticks, however, once chewed down to a certain
length they become dangerous and go into the garbage.

I have been informed by the owners that it is lunchtime, and the waitress
better get off her butt and hustle it up.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc