[Dailydrool] Blech Phoey

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 17:06:00 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Blech!!!  Phoey!!1  Ich!!!  Yucky, yucky, yucky!!!!     The dreaded and oh so clueless momPerson washed out our ears and then she gave us a bath.  Even LuLu.  Yup we were all smelling lovely and bassety and wonderful and now ..... BLECH!!!  We smell  like oatmeal shampoo and ear cleaner.  I might throw up any minute.  And then, the clueless momPerson gave me a hug and told me she LIKES the way we smell.  YUCK!!!  We won't even DISCUSS LuLu's mood at this point.  We could be cuffed (konked) just for thinking about it.

Oh, and I notice that Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc have decided to have a clueless mom contest to see who's momPerson is most clueless.  Let's see .... the latest is that their momPerson doesn't like the smell of bully sticks  so she is thinking she can buy "odor free" ones and those will be just as good.

Guess what?  you guys are winning.

Love,
Gracie