[Dailydrool] Charlie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 07:12:49 PST 2013

Momcakes, Happy New Year to you, too? What? You didn't woof to wish me a better 2014? Charlie? Arrived safely. All checked in? Stopped to say hi to the Labs on the way? Insisted on seeing Caruso and looking down at his people first? What a nice guy....... happy at the buffet? The beagles did bagles and brunch for him? Just like in Auntie Wen's drawing of the kitchen beagles? Gotcha. Newman likes him? Says he understands about leaving on holidays and that icky cancer thing decision. I am  very sorry that Charlie left.

Pawtunia, pawing in.
Hi Mr. Newman.........