[Dailydrool] Oh where have I been

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 17:25:01 PST 2013

I want to say Thank You to everyone who sent me Christmas cards,  my  new
mail man, said " wow, you sure a popular person "   I told him  yes,  I know
the President !  LOL,  I got over 40 cards and my  husband accused me of
belonging  to a CULT   thank You  Droolers  you made my Christmas.

My computer crashed  on the Monday before Christmas and we are just  now up
and running  again,  and trust me, neither one of know much  about this new
system,  I am a computer dumb A**   and there is  lots to learn . I have NO
patience when it comes to this stuff.  I  just want to plug it in and turn
it on and have it work Wa-La .

Thank You to the Drooler who sent me a desk top daily Drool calendar  ,
what a surprise,  I love it,

I still have lots to get done before my up coming surgery in Jan. I still
want to  get snoods for my girls,  and vet visits, nail trims and  anals
as I will NOT be able to drive for 6 to 8  weeks  I will be in a " solid "
neck brace for at least 6 weeks and  can't drive, just as long as I can
tilt my head  back to sip wine,   may have to go buy some straws,  hubby will
be responsible for everything  !!!!!!!!!!!   don't even want to think about
that.

So Any ways, I am back,  for a little while, at least

Thanks again for making my Christmas a very happy one  love all of you  guys

Marlene  and my girls