[Dailydrool] (no subject)

cburlew at rochester.rr.com cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 26 06:29:15 PST 2013

I was sitting at my computer feeling pretty low.  When to my wondering eyes did appear four tiny basset dears.  I shook my head and did not believe what I saw!  There was Wrinkles & Waddles with Waltzing Maggie Mae and her dear friend Pawpa, waving and barking holiday greetings.  They assured me they were fine and would be waiting to greet me, when the time was right.  But until then, they would be watching over me.

They asked I extend holiday greetings to all the bassets Mom's & Dad's who have bassets at the bridge.

Cathy B