[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 16:13:50 PST 2013

I wanted to say thank you for everyone that sent me a Howliday card. I've really enjoyed seeing all the babies. It's been really nice to have something good in the mail other than medical bills. For those that wrote little notes, my chemo is done until after the first of the year. I go for lab work next week and then the MD in January and then we go from there. Again thank you so much for the cards and I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy New Year!!
Lynne, Mom slave to Charlie Brown and Barney and Fred(ATB)