[Dailydrool] Rockefeller

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 07:26:57 PST 2013

Hi Auntie Feyfey! Happy New Year to you. Momcakes just woofed about Charlie....what? Rockefeller too?  Rats. Just in time for the big pawty? Beagles are working overtime. Check. Champagne arriving by the case with crystal bowls. Check. Rockefeller being served on a tray? Auntie Feyfeyfey....a tray? (Sound of WOOFgrrrrr.) Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry. Silver platter. Best filet and shrimp. Orange juice from Florida to remind him of home.  Trays fetched for his brothers.... Beauregard and Mark. Dawnslave thinks she mighta been there when Rockefeller got adopted. Big field, lotsa nice tents..........Right, who cares about her. Haberdashery greyhounds fitting him with finery for tomorrow night. Check. I am very sorry that he has arrived.

Pawtunia, Pawing in

(doG I miss her. d)