[Dailydrool] State charter expert?

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Feb 1 20:00:19 PST 2013

A friend who has a slightly cuckoo friend talked me into being an
officer of a newly-formed organization successfully chartered last year
in my state of Tennessee. Said cuckoo does not want anyone to know about
the organization (paranoid) and it won't be active till after she dies,
but meanwhile, I, as treasurer, have to file a report. My question is,
how long does anyone think the state will put up with "no activity" (no
outgo, no income, no doing anything)?

The charter set up an animal sanctuary, but as I said, won't actually BE
or DO anything till cuckoo dies. (Even then, I have no illusions about
its future.) Apparently, I'm just a girl who can't say no to people with
grandiose but not very realistic ambitions.

Maybe the state will just be happy to get its annual fee and not care?

Riche