[Dailydrool] A turd hockey gala

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 2 08:29:08 PST 2013

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela is skeptical that any large scale revival of turd hockey
play can be sustained given the short attentions span of many of
her peers.  She does however have one thought that would keep
the sport alive and thriving.

Consider  the concept:  The Pooper Bowl!!!.   Every year we have an
extravaganza the first weekend in February with lots of participation,
much hoopla, T-shirts  (Pooper Bowl I, etc) .  Miss Angela would be
willing either to announce the contest, or (and much more to her
liking)  to make a special appearance in the half-time production.
She is willing to sing without lip syncing and, to go Janet Jackson
one better, to appear NUDE NUDE NUDE.  I would venture to say
that there is another hound or houndette out there who would just
love to perform the National Anthem.  We could have marching units
doing synchronized waddling as part of the ceremony.  Lots of
possibilities.

When Miss Angela is awake, she can be brilliant.  Of course it is
sort of a relief now that she is sleeping much of the time.  It means
that I can nap as well.

Bill  (Let's get this thing going)
Angela (Huh?  What thing?  Remind me.)