[Dailydrool] Ashley

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:38:40 PST 2013

Us hounds are sad to hear about Ashley going to the bridge.  We hopes that
she is free of pain now, warm and snug,  Thanks for taking care of her,
Wendie.

Tilly-good work on the dirt eating.  This some from Truman, the champion
dirt eater at our house.  I had to go to the vet yesterday, which is a bad
thing, sort of.  Also, there's a good part to it: two kids pulled up chairs
in front of my chair (I always use a chair at the vet's) and those kids
petted and petted me until it was time for me to go to the exam room.

I have another hot spot.  More meds.  The Mom thinks it may be caused by my
eating dirt and then biting my tail.  Now I have a shaved ring around my
tail.  Looks silly.  I have also trained the vet to sit beside me on a
chair in the treatment rooms.  That way we can chat doctor to patient and
she can pet me too!

Love,
Truman

--