[Dailydrool] Snoopy is joyful

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 19:21:27 PST 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

You might have notices I haven't been myself these last few months.  Not for a
long time.  Grumpy, grumbly grouchy Snoopy that's what everyone says.  And the
momPerson she's clueless.  Today was a good day.  A wonderful day.  A memoral
day.  A joyful day.

momPerson went running on her favorite trail yesterday.  She always parks on the
street and hikes a 1/2 mile into the trail head because they charge 6 bucks a
whack to park and she won't pay it.  So the ever clueless momPerson has been
hiking in a half mile from the street all by her lonesome at all hours ......
Lord!!!  And then yesterday she looked at the sign.  And it say what it has said
for ever.  Day use, 6 bucks.  Season pass, 90 bucks.  Senior Citizen, 60 and up,
75 bucks life time pass.  I kid you not.  The idiot, er, clueless momPerson
could have been parking safely in the well lit area next to the trailhead this
whole time.  So she charged home and told the dadPerson who just turned 60 and
he went back and bought her the pass (it's good on all the cars in the family.

So then today momPerson said ..... they have a dog park there Snoopy, let's go.
 So we went, just she and I.  And it has a big dog side and a little dog side.
 And she asked the people and they said sure, he's short, he can come on the
little dog side.  I just love being the biggest dog I ran and I played and I
leapt and I chases and I pretended I don't fetch and I was just SO joyful and it
went on forever.  We finally came home and momPerson told everyone and said she
didn't remember the last time I had so much fun and Julianne said ..... "not
since Cyrus died."  You see I just don't feel safe at the big dog park anymore
because I don't have my body guard so I'm always kinda scared.  This was so much
better I was happy and safe and everybody just loved me it was awesome and I
came home tired and happy and content.

Love and soft snooter kisses from Snoopy with these girl dogs who moved in last
year