[Dailydrool] Update on Maxine

aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:51:28 PST 2013

just got home with Princess Maxine.  Her vet said that the mass on her chest and the spot on her chin is cancer. He also found a mass in her lung that he feels is cancer and connected to the shoulder / chin. He said that she has any where from six weeks to six months. He put her on some medication and sent her home. My plan is keep her confortable and love her lots and let her go when the time is right. Her vet does not feel the time is right to put her down yet. We are keeping an eye on her and she has to go back next week to see the vet. Will keep you all updated.

Love and drool to all who need,
Alice, Hand Maiden to Princess Maxine