[Dailydrool] My mama taked my brane!

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:52:19 PST 2013

Arfur here.  Today I made a perfeck score.  Mama wuz bizzy. I jumped up at
her desk an' taked da prize an' wifowt stoppin' at awl I hedded to da doggy
dore.  Mama stepped owt of da widdle room wif da majik bole an' sed "ARFUR!
 STOP!"  An jus' like majik - I stoppeded!  Wha??  Den she sez, "DROP IT!"
 It jus' felled owt of my mowf...REALLY!  Did I grab it an' run? Did I zoom
owt da doggy dore?  No.  I stud dere an'wooked at her wif da opin role of
candies layin' at my footsies.  She wawked over an' pikked dem up, den sed
whut a gud boy I wuz an' I shud get a cookie!  An' gess whut?  She gibbed
me a cookie!  Do you fink dey ar majik cookies? Do dey take ober my brane?
 I still do not unnerstand whut happinned.   But I fink I hab growed up.
 You fink? OH NO!  I hab turned gud.  Dis is seeryuss.   How can I hode up
my hed as a basset? Wate, Mama jus sed da name ov doze candies - dat
splanes it!  Dey wuz Lifesavers.  Dey saved dere own lives hehehe.  Dat mus
be it.  Gotta be.  Not me...

--
*"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters
to create many ripples.” - Mother Teresa*