[Dailydrool] Are Venshures

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:25:42 PST 2013

Dis COnley Llewis Nigel annnnnnn Doc.
Dis start odder day.
Nigel no wanna sleep in he new beds no more. MPerson say dey two stinky.
(Nigel he pee wiffout noing he going, youse see. Not he fawlt needer so no
nasty comments). So she washt it. Onley it kinder bigger dan youshual stuff
she put in da machine what wash EBBERFING wiffout no prollems, youse nose?
So init goes. An da lass fing DadPerson he say were
dont reck da washermashiner fingy.

An she did.
It wented washerwasherwasher
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. an MPerson she run
an turnt it off.
She putted sum stuff out. Turn it on,
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Uh Oh.
DadPerson he come lookee at it do sumfine, turn it on
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Hmmmmmmmmmm. MPerson she not lookin
heppy she say it ded. DPerson he not lookin heppy he say yah it ded.

So MPerson go lookee noo wons. (You asxe me she no lookin DAT sad.) So
yestiddy we get lockt in we crates an dese men dey come bring fency noo
washermashinerfing and...................................................
it no fit in da tiny space dey got wif no extrear room to spare. (Meke me
fink ob spere ribs. Dey sounds reel good bout now. Youse nose spere ribs
whut wif dat red sauwce on em, liddel smoky tast-----------------yeah yeah
ok Llewis I heers ya.)

So mPerson spittin DadPerson moanin so on so fort. Da doggy laundree by now
stinkin purty bad cant teke it to da londrymat it too stinky. Dey call da
plummer to moob da gas pipe whut in da ways.

Loooooong pawse wating for da plummer man.

DadPerson start to sez sumfin bout da londrymatteplace. We leeb da room
reel quik no shure whut heppent but nobody wented to da londrymatterplace.

So taday da plummer come he doin pawsonal favor he is. He is too. Reely.
Teke he ten minnuts. DadPerson put alla da stuff tagedder and da mashine
all reddy but he wont let MPerson use it till HE reeds da struxshuns like
he ebber use it a tall ebeer ebber.
She spittin agin but she keep lookin at dat mashine like dey lubbers. She
gone spend enuff time wiff it guess dey mite as well be.

Dis Llewis, Conley, Nigel an eben Doc waitin for cleen towuls.