[Dailydrool] DIY not

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:52:18 PST 2013

Dis Conley.
My my whut a mornin.
Firss we all worried bout da frens on da easy coast whadebber dat be.
MPerson say dey hab had a bigole snowstorm. Not like nuffin we ebber seen.
Den dere were da splosion.

See.
When da plummer come to fix da pipe to put da washerwashermashine inna tiny
spot he turn off da gas whadebber dat are.
Nobody dun fink ob dat till da DadPerson shabing wif cole watter dis mornin.
(I no nose why he do dat enyways. MomPerson usta cut my wiskers befour a
Dopey Dog Show but I no fink he goin in no Dad{PersonShow. Oh well who
nose.)

So DadPerson he say he go lite da hot wadder heeder. Whadebber dat is.

He go upstairs cuz dat (yes reeely) where it is.

He fool aroun.

And den it heppen:

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOMP!

wHOA!

All dem sireens dat peepels put in dere hawses dey all goes whoop
whoopwhopp and MPerson go yellin you ok you ok??? an he say YEEEAAAAHHHHHH
ise ok (an dem suum  words whut dis beein a fambly list we no repeet)

So he say he musta dun sumfin wrong. Ahhh yeah.
So MPerson she call Roger da naybor come ovber an he litted da wadderheeter
an all da sireens stop an now ebberfing fine we all ok and DadPerson he not
gonna lite nuffin long as MomPerson around. She say.

Love an Snooters to ebberyone in need an alla youse onna easy coast.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Doctoo