[Dailydrool] Love to Clara, and especially to Debbie

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:57:31 PST 2013

Debbie, thank you so much for your loving channelling of dear Clara on the
gate for the last several years. I know I really appreciated hearing that
my dog-in-law Schooner had passed by the basset gate on his way to wherever
it is retrievers go. And I've really enjoyed thinking about all the special
hounds -- that is, all of them! -- enjoying themselves in good health. I
loved hearing of Clara's exploits while she was with us here, and I loved
it just as much when she had gone beyond.

You have just been heroic, Debbie, in keeping track of all the hounds and
their heartbroken people. Thank you so much.

Mary, & Billy B Basset ATB and no doubt sidling up to Clara now she isn't
so busy,
& Vernon Q Basset
& Paddi B Basset

p.s. Vernon Q always has belly button lint. Billy didn't. Paddi doesn't
either.