[Dailydrool] This & That

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:21:22 PST 2013

First I have to thank Elder Clara and Debbie for all the Bridge posts. I
know Elder Clara demanded that Debbie post all the happenings at the Bridge
but I also know that Debbie shed more than a few tears as she did Clara's
bidding. I remember how grateful all of us at BaRCSE were when Elder Clara
told us that our old man forever foster, Moe, had made it to the Bridge.
The fact that our sweet old man who was too old for anyone to adopt was
included in the Bridge report touched all of us and we will be forever
grateful. Elder Clara and Debbie, we send you a sincere heartfelt thank you.

My Jersey was in a dog show today! The senior housing complex that my
Thursday quilt group meets at held a dog show in honor of Westminster and I
took my Jersey girl to participate. I was so proud of my girl. She was
wonderfully sweet with the older folks and just soaked up all the
attention. The only thing Jersey does that is a little naughty is she will
often jump on people when she's excited and she didn't even do that. She
did try to score a couple of treats off a lady's plate at one point but I
was paying attention and got her pulled back before she succeeded. Jersey
didn't win best of anything but she did get a ribbon for being the wisest
because she was the oldest competitor.

The Houndettes are slinging get well and heart healing drool to all in
need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger