[Dailydrool] every Woof counts ...right?

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:17:47 PST 2013

I believe EVERY woof counts! Do you? I have put my paw and brain together to come up with a t-shirt that you can wear to any event. The logo fits ANYTIME and ANYWHERE.
Several colors available and sizes to fit anyone. Money goes to basset rescue. Skip one fast food place this week and order a shirt instead! It will last years! Nice quality shirts. $17- good price too. They make great gifts. Get yourself a rainbow...
Any rescue that wants to, can order them at cost and then sell them for profit at their own event. email me for cost.
I am old and a little shopworn~ but I will work my paws for my fellow bassets in need as long as I can WOOF. Shirt sale ends 2/17- get yours. I can't wait to see folks across the world ( yes there are a couple ordered from across the big pond) wearing it. People will ask you what it means~ explain to them "every woof counts"... every hound deserves a home... every WOOF is another day...every Woof that earns moolah saves a basset. EVERY WOOF COUNTS!
WOOF~ Elvis
get your shirts here:
www.bassets2.moonfruit.com